CEO of Chief Executives Guild | Coach to Successful CEOs and their Key Executives
Robert’s passion and purpose is helping chief executives and key executives increase performance and achieve the results and legacy they desire because when an executive is actively improving their leadership performance, their entire organization becomes more engaged and generates better results for employees, customers and the communities in which they operate.
Robert provides the following services to CEOs and their Key
• Marshall Goldsmith’s Stakeholder Centered Coaching
• Co-Active Coaching
• Adaptive Coaching / Client-Centered Performance Improvement
• EAP Services for CEOs
• Confidant / Sounding Board
• Advisory Board-Member Curator
Robert's professional experience includes:
• 20+ years’ experience providing executive leadership development, coaching,
and peer advisory services to CEOs and top executives of all size organizations
from start-up to Fortune 100 companies.
• Founder & CEO of the Chief Executives Guild and Portland CEO Wisdom Exchange
• Founder & former executive director of the Chief Executives Club and E-Club RI.
• Managing Director of the 1995 and 2000 World Business Leader Forums
• Former CEO of DataSolutions International, Inc.
Chief executives praise Robert for consistantly delivering maximum results in the minimal time possible, and for standing behind his work with a contractual guarantee to deliver the desired, agreed-upon results.
Our team offers a variety of resources for chief executives. Please call or send us an email and we will be glad to help you in any way we can or simply point you in the right direction.