President & CEO of the Chief Executives Guild | Coach to CEOs and their Key Executives
Robert’s passion and purpose is helping top executives increase performance and achieve the results and legacy they desire because leaders who continually their leadership performance have a major positive impact on many lives, including their employees, customers, vendors and the communities in which they operate.
Robert provides the following services to chief executives:
• CEG L² Coaching — a leadership & life coaching process that maximizes CEO performance
• Marshall Goldsmith’s Stakeholder Centered Coaching
• Co-Active Coaching
• Adaptive Coaching — Client-Centered Performance Improvement
• EAP-type Services for CEOs dealing with a personal crisis
• Confidant / Sounding Board
• Advisory Board-Member Curator, Facilitator & Chair
Robert's professional experience includes:
• Over 14 years’ experience forming and leading peer advisory groups, MasterMind Boards and
coaching chief executives of all size organizations including start-ups,
multi-generational family-owned businesses, nonprofits, and Fortune 500 companies.
• Founder & CEO of the Chief Executives Guild (originally named the Chief Executives Club)
• Managing Partner of the C&F Brand Communications Agency
• Managing Director of the 1995 and 2000 World Business Leader Forums
• Founder & CEO of DataSolutions International, Inc.
Chief executives praise Robert for consistently delivering maximum results in the minimal time possible, and for standing behind his work with a contractual guarantee to deliver the desired, agreed-upon results.
Our team offers a variety of resources for chief executives. Please call or send us an email and we will be glad to help you in any way we can or simply point you in the right direction.
— Helping Chief Executives Achieve the Business Results and Life they Desire since 2006 —